The Van Guard ULTI Bar range of heavy-duty commercial aluminium roof bars are designed specifically for quick and easy installation on your van. Strong, streamlined and hard-wearing, these bars are a perfect companion to any of our expedition roof top camping tents or vehicle side awnings.
Each set has been tailor made to your van’s specific make and model. Taking into consideration its shape and pre-existing fixing points, the expert design team at Van Guard have created van roof bar systems for almost every type of van on the European market.
- Constructed from specialised anodised aluminium extrusion sitting on reinforced steel brackets. The ULTI Bar uses the ultimate combination of both materials and engineering techniques to maximise its exceptional strength.
- Easy to fit and maintain. No drilling required! Simply secure your brackets to your van’s fixing points using the bolts provided, attach your roof bars and tighten your optional load stops in the position you desire.
- Every item and mechanism of our ULTI Bar is built to work rain or shine, day in, day out. The metal roof bars are hard wearing, anti-corrosive and do not rust like steel alternatives. The plastic components contain UV proof additives and the brackets on which the bars sit on are both galvanised and powder-coated for extra longevity.
- Comes complete with galvanised powder-coated steel brackets, all necessary fixings and written fitting instructions.
- Comes with 2 FREE pairs of easily adjusted load stops.
- Incredibly aerodynamic design compared to competitor's roof bars, save on fuel!
- Crash tested to 20g.
- Made in Britain
- Buyers should be aware that in most cases (assuming correct installation has been carried out) these van roof bars will actually have a greater weight limit than your van’s roof. Therefore, the load rating of these bars will be your vehicle's roof load rating, minus the weight of these bars themselves. To find your vehicle's roof load rating, view your handbook or refer to the manufacturer
- Designed to utilise the vehicle manufacturers 1st, 2nd and 4th mounting points from the front.
- Dimensions: Depth=30mm (11.8 inches), Length=1400mm (551.2 inches), Width=60mm (23.6 inches).