T6 Volkswagen Transporter 'Black Raptor' Side StepsAFTER MARKET
Welcome to the Bristol Camper Company, here we strive to fulfill the needs for the Camper fraternity.
We have access to 1000s of items both Genuine VW and other leading manufactures, if you cant find what you are looking for, give us a call. 01275 340170.
Black Raptor' Side Steps
Our 'Black Raptor' range of side steps and running boards are bold, tough units designed to add utility and style to most 4x4s/SUVs. An all-black version of our 'Raptor' side steps, these are an excellent choice for the busy driver; easy to maintain and always there when you need them. Comes as a complete kit; 2 steps and a full set of brackets and fixings appropriate for your vehicle.
- Sturdy non-slip platform for rigorous daily usage.
- Tough and stylish dark black tread surface.
- Reduce debris and dirt thrown up from the wheels.
- Prevent damage from other car doors and obstacles.
- A sturdy 5.5 inch (140mm) platform so you can easily reach the roof for cleaning or accessory fitting.
- The sub-base is an extruded box section of anodised aluminium giving a light but strong structure.
- The tall contoured side wall is made from SUS 304 grade stainless steel which has been powder coated to give a pure black look.
- The heavy duty Q235A grade steel brackets have undergone a 2 stage powder coating process for longer life.
- Detachable rubber edge splash shield to fill gaps between the step and the vehicle, giving a seamless look to fit your specific vehicle.
- The brackets fit to existing mounting points on your vehicle's chassis, meaning there is no need for drilling or removing foot-well carpets.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Please DO NOT use car cleaning products which contain TFR (Traffic Film Remover) as these will corrode the metal. Our warranty cannot cover products that have been cleaned with said solutions.
- We strongly advise you check under the car at several intervals after the initial fitting to ensure safety. After 7 days, check and tighten any bolts and we recommend inspecting the bolts, brackets and boards at least once every 6 months.