This portable and versatile gas BBQ, weighing less than 4kg, includes four interchangeable cooking surfaces. These are the pot stand, the BBQ top, the non-stick flat griddle and the dome (also used as a pot). These all pack into a convenient carry bag.
The Safari Chef is available as a high or low pressure unit. The Safari Chef HP operates off the CADAC 500g EN417 threaded gas cartridge (not included) or any other EN417 threaded gas cartridge which fits directly into the BBQ, while the Safari Chef LP works off any 2.8kPa supply.
The Safari Chef is ideal for camping, hiking, fishing, caravanning and sports events.
- Lightweight, portable gas BBQ (ø 30cm)
- Low Pressure unit
- Foldable legs
- Interchangeable modular surface options
- 4 interchangeable tops included
- Automatic push button piezo ignition
- Carry bags included
- Incl. pot stand, BBQ grid, flat grid and pan/dome
- Approximate weight: 3,6 kg
- Total heat output: 1.8 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 130 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar