The aftermarket side step and running board range offer incredible style and quality at a very affordable price. Made from premium materials throughout, these side steps are designed to be convenient and practical whilst adding an extra touch of luxury to your pride and joy.
- Package includes two steps and all the brackets, bolts and fixings necessary for your specific vehicle.
- Very easy to fit, clean and maintain. No drilling required! The brackets install conveniently to existing bolt holes in your vehicle’s chassis. Fitting takes just a couple of hours.
- Protects your car from damage caused by dirt and asphalt thrown up by your tires as well other car doors in tight car parking spaces.
- The anodised aluminium extruded box section sub-base offers a robust 5 inch (127mm) platform structure to help you in and out of the vehicle as well as facilitating access to the roof/roof rack.
- The heavy-duty grade steel brackets have undergone a 2-stage powder coating process for longer life.
- Raised black grip surface on the step with stylish silver strip plus robust black plastic end caps.
- The tall contoured side wall of the step is made from high-grade stainless steel and has a bright, hand-polished mirror finish.
- Some vehicles may have plastic under tray shields covering the side step bolt holes. These will need to be removed before fitting the steps and before re-fitting will need to be trimmed around the bolt locations using a dia cutter or something similar. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Please DO NOT use car cleaning products which contain TFR (Traffic Film Remover) chemicals on metallic products as it can cause corrosion. Cleaning Direct4x4 products with said solutions may invalidate their warranty.
- We strongly advise examining any bolts, brackets or fixings 7 days after original installation to ensure that they are tight and secure. For your safety, we recommend inspecting all fixtures every 3-6 months.