The Carri Chef BBQ / Chef Pan is recognised as the ultimate modular gas barbecue, offering a range of interchangeable drop-in tops that extend your cooking options. Easy to build, use, clean and stow; this barbecue is compact and efficient, perfect for anyone with a taste for barbecuing but short on space.
This CADAC comes with a Chef Pan which is an interchangeable cooking surface that can be used as an additional cooking option. The GreenGrill ceramic coating makes it easy to clean and ideal for preparing paellas, risottos, pasta dishes, traditional breakfasts etc.
To use the Chef Pan with your CADAC barbecue, position the pot stand securely within the fat pan and place the Chef Pan centrally on top.
The powerful, yet finely adjustable, stainless steel burner delivers consistent, delicious results on the grill; the integrated automatic piezo ensures ignition every time. The rust proof, easy to clean porcelain-enamelled lid has an integrated precise thermometer, checking the barbecue temperature could not be easier!
With a separate storage bag do not let its portability deceive you, this barbecue reigns supreme.
- All-in-one gas barbecue (ø 50cm)
- Heat-resistant dome handle
- Automatic push button piezo ignition
- BBQ grid made from aluminium for even heat & maximum cooking
- Porcelain enamelled dome with stainless steel heat deflector
- Dome clips on back and acts as a windshield & splash-back protector
- Light-weight anodised aluminium legs
- Carry bag included
- Incl. pot stand, BBQ grid, Chef Pan and dome
- Approximate weight: 12 Kg
- Total heat output: 3.7 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 270 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar